Dianabol, sometimes called Dbol, is the market name of methandrostenolone which is a type of oral anabolic steroid which was originally created for the treatment of Hypogonadism. Methandrostenolone is a synthetic version of the hormone testosterone. Testosterone is the hormone responsible for developing male sexual organs and other secondary sexual traits in men. Dianabol works by increasing the development of these traits (muscle growth, protein synthesis and nitrogen retention) in men but users should be aware that there can also be a variety of unwanted health consequences from using it. These Dianabol side effects from the use of this steroid can vary from light to very severe.
Dianabol was created basically for performance enhancement and can lead to increased strength in users. Because of the potency and efficiency of Dianabol, it is quite often abused by professional athletes. Nonetheless, if not used carefully, Dianabol (like most other anabolic steroids) can lead to very severe side effects. Therefore, anybody looking to find dbol for sale online should be aware of the potential risks:
Side Effects Of Dianabol
- Cardiovascular Risks – Steroids cause a big risk of cardiovascular problems. This is because they increase the level of low-density lipoprotein in the body. This is a kind of cholesterol called LDL, or in some circles “bad cholesterol”. Inversely, Dianabol also decreases the level of high-density lipoprotein in the body. High-density lipoprotein is also called HDL or “good cholesterol”. These changes in cholesterol levels make the heart very susceptible to cardiac arrest and other heart diseases. According to some studies, it has been discovered that in some users steroids like Dianabol can lead to the enlargement of the left ventricle of the heart. In addition to this, it can also cause high blood pressure. Because Dianabol causes the body to retain more water and produce more blood cells, this would inevitably lead to an increase in its volume. As this extra blood is pumped around the body, pressure on the walls of vessels is increased. This is because the increase in volume is relatively sudden and your vessels haven’t been given the necessary time to increase in size to accommodate the increased level of blood pressure in your system. To avoid these problems, it is important that you limit your usage time and dose to acceptable levels and do not use Dianabol if you already have a history of hypertension or heart problems.
- Physical Changes – Most people take Dianabol for anabolic effects such as muscle growth and other physical changes. However, these changes, if one isn’t careful can become bad changes. One of these changes is serious acne. This is because the drug, as well as being anabolic, is also androgenic which means that it can trigger your sebaceous cells to produce more oil than normal. As a result, your skin may become very oily and acne breakouts may become more regular. Skincare products containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid can solve these problems. In fact, it is quite common for men to start using these products with their very first dose of Dianabol in order to prevent breakouts. For best results, cleanse your skin with water-based products during your cycle. If your acne and/or oily skin persists, you can always visit a dermatologist to prescribe drugs for you.
Unfortunately, oily skin and acne aren’t the only physical changes that you are likely to experience as a side effect of using Dianabol. Some studies (and certainly there are shreds of evidence that point to this) suggest that steroids can cause significant hair loss. However, these effects are not uniform and it is likely that anabolic steroids are merely a facilitatory factor and not a causal one. If you have a history of hair loss in your family (if your dad, uncles, etc are bald), it is likely that Dianabol will speed up that process up for you. However, if you have a full head of hair and you are absolutely certain that baldness doesn’t run in your family, you have next to nothing to worry about. Along with this, an increase in body hair growth is also familiar to many users. This hair growth is often noticeable on the back and chest.
- Mood Swings – This is a relatively common side effect of anabolic steroids. The abuse of steroids has been reliably linked to extreme mood swings and drastic changes in emotional states and behavior. Extreme behaviors like rage, paranoia, and aggression that can lead to harmful physical behaviors have been said to be caused by steroids like Dianabol. Unsurprisingly, this is linked to the fact that Dianabol is a hormonal drug. Hormones are linked to mental wellbeing and they help maintain a balance of sanity in the mind. For example, hormones like testosterone (the hormone that Dianabol affects) is linked to such hormones like dopamine and serotonin. These hormones play a primary roll in influencing moods. However, for the most part, if Dianabol is not abused, these mood swings are relatively mild and are only drastic in really extreme cases.
- Sexual Effects – Because the Dianabol anabolic steroid affects testosterone, a hormone that is responsible for sexual behavior in men, some users can experience some level of confusion and problems regarding sex as a side effect of the drug. These effects are by no means uniform and can vary from person to person. For example, a person might report increased libido and increase in sexual performance during their use while another person might be experiencing exactly the opposite. Fortunately, the negative sexual effects don’t last long and some people actually report a sustained increase in libido and sexual activity after their cycles.
- Estrogen & Gynecomastia – Perhaps the most common of all Dianabol side effects for men are those that are estrogenic in nature. They are also possibly the most embarrassing. Usually called man boobs, Gynecomastia is a situation where the breasts of a man increase to mimic that of a woman’s. This effect is especially concerning because the plan of someone using Dianabol is to increase lean muscle mass with nitrogen retention and not to develop breast tissue. You can reduce your risk of getting “man boobs” by using an aromatase inhibitor with Dianabol use to reduce the creation of estrogen. Some of the most popular inhibitors are Arimidex and Aromasin. More importantly, if you feel any growth in your chest region or feel your nipples getting sensitive than normal, it would be wise to immediately discontinue the use of it. Many people may also think that they seeing an increase in body fat from Dianabol use, but often this is water retention from increased estrogen levels. The use of these aromatase inhibitors also assist in the reduction of water retention and bloating.
- Liver Damage – This is the most dangerous side effect for men. Because it is a very strong oral steroid, it is toxic to the liver where it must first be filtered. To reduce the risks to the liver, you have to keep your use of Dianabol to a maximum of 6 weeks per cycle. Any more can cause liver damage or expose you to a lot of liver problems. Some people also use milk thistle supplements during their Dianabol use to help reduce liver damage.
How To Avoid The Side Effects Of Dianabol
The best way to avoid the bad effects that come from Dianabol is by using the lowest doses possible for you over the shortest possible period. Avoiding overusing the drug can help you avoid some of the more dangerous side effects of Dianabol. Also spreading the dose across the day has been shown in help.
It is also equally important to take long break periods. For example, if you go on a 6 weeks long cycle, it is important that you take a break of at least equal length. The use of legal steroids are also a solution to avoiding these risks completely. D-bal by Crazy Bulk is a good example of these solutions.