Popularly called Clen, Clenbuterol is a bronchodilator and thermogenic stimulant used by athletes and bodybuilders to burn fat. It can also be used to enhance performance and improve physique. While some might confuse Clenbuterol with steroids, it would be instructive to note that this isn’t so. It is an anabolic supplement. Moreover, steroids aren’t very safe because of the dangerous side effects that they sometimes have. Anabolics like Clenbuterol supplements are a far safer option.
Clenbuterol is a beta-2 stimulator and it works very well because of its thermogenic properties. This means that Clenbuterol is extremely effective at burning fat. This, of course, isn’t the only use of Clenbuterol. A lot of bodybuilders and athletes use the drug because of its ability to preserve body shape and build physique.
Types Of Clenbuterol
Clenbuterol comes in three basic forms.
- The first and perhaps the most popular is the tablet form. This can be found in 40mcg and 20mcg preparations. However, the 20mcg form is more popular online.
- The second type of Clenbuterol is liquid. This can be injected or swallowed (there are drinkable forms of this liquid).
- The third form is the powdered form, but this isn’t widely available like other types of Clenbuterol.
When people want to begin a new dosage, their first question is what type do they use?
Questions like which form is more potent or which form is easier to use and so on are often asked. These questions are fairly easy to answer.
Liquid Forms & PIlls: A Simple Guide
When it comes to choosing your favorite form of Clenbuterol, there isn’t very much that distinguishes one form from the other. The chemical properties, apart from being in liquid and solid form, are essentially the same. Perhaps the only chemical difference is that one could say liquid Clenbuterol is actually purer than the pill form. This, in itself, doesn’t mean much. It just means that the liquid is closer to Clenbuterol’s natural state. The pills have to be mixed with other chemicals in order to retain their solid state. However, this in any way doesn’t affect their potency or efficiency. If manufactured properly, the syrup, injection, and pills of Clenbuterol have a negligible difference in chemical composition.
Much like the other forms of Clenbuterol, liquid Clenbuterol has the ability to help users retain or quickly gain lean muscles.
If you decide on taking liquid Clenbuterol, you have to make sure of which kind of liquid you are taking. Making sure that your liquid ought to be injected or taken orally is a very crucial part of utilizing liquid Clenbuterol. Injecting a liquid dose that was meant to be taken orally can lead to serious health complications. It is a situation that you would really want to avoid. Usually, the bottle or drug pack has instructions on the mode of use. However, you must understand that this largely depends on the manufacturer. One other important thing that largely depends on the supplier of the drug is quality. The quality of liquid Clenbuterol depends mostly on the manufacturer, so great care needs to be taken when choosing which supplier to buy from.
If you choose to use the injectable liquid, you should know that the measurements will be much smaller.
How To Administer Liquid Clenbuterol
As earlier stated, liquid Clen can either be taken intravenously or orally. This depends on the type of Clen you buy. In any case, you should take good note of the kind of liquid Clenbuterol you buy and the mode of use.
If you are taking the Syrup form of Clenbuterol, you can gulp it down ordinarily without any additives. You can also mix it with other beverages in order to mask its chemical taste. You shouldn’t mix Clenbuterol with alcohol or carbonated drinks. It is better to mix it with a fruit juice or any other healthy beverage. If you want, you can also take your dosage with water.
If you decide to take the route of injections, it’s advisable to do this under the supervision of a doctor or a medical professional. If you are a medical professional, you can administer it yourself. This method of use bypasses all the body’s defense system and goes right through to the bloodstream. Therefore you need to properly sterilize your injections before using them. Before injecting, you have to make sure that you do not respond badly to Clenbuterol. That is why it is better for first-time users to not inject Clenbuterol. This and other health concerns are why it is advisable for only experienced Clen users to inject the drug, and even then it should be done under the supervision of a health professional.
Additionally, before beginning an injection based dosage, it is important to take into consideration the fact that you will be getting injected every day until your cycle is complete. If you don’t have a high tolerance for sticking needles into your body, you might find this to be unbearable.
These are some of the reasons why, if you must use liquid Clenbuterol, it’s better to stick to the syrup based form that you can swallow.
Measuring Liquid Clenbuterol
For Oral usage, the process of measurement is relatively easy. Clenbuterol is provided in micrograms and this makes it possible to miscalculate a measurement.
- To begin, the first thing you need to figure out is how many micrograms there are per milliliter of the Clenbuterol. For example, the product might contain 0.025mg per milliliter.
- After figuring this out, you have to calculate how many milliliters are required for a 40mcg or 20mcg dosage (depends on your limit). 0.025mg is the same amount as 25mcg, so each milliliter of the solution will contain 25mcg.
For injections, it is fairly the same process. Injectables are packaged in 200mcg/ml packs so it is possible to overdose if one doesn’t take great care. In injections, 0.125ml is the same as 20mcg, 0.25ml is the same as 50mcg, 0.5ml is the same as 100mcg and 0.7ml is the same 140mcg. As you can see, the measure of milligrams to inject is significantly lower, and thus is susceptible to a miscalculation in measurement. This is one reason why great care has to be taken when injecting Clenbuterol.
Tips To Note When Taking A Liquid Dosage
- Some bottles of Liquid Clenbuterol come with droppers that can be used to easily measure your dosage. If your package comes with a measuring tool, try not to use any other equipment to measure it.
- Do not take a high dose all at once. Even if your normal dosage is 100mcg per day, it is better to divide this into two and take 50mcg in the morning and 50mcg in the evening. Additionally, if you have trouble sleeping, try to take your last dose before four O’Clock in the afternoon.
- If you have not discovered the best dose for you, you need to do that before administering the liquid dosage of Clenbuterol. Most experts recommend that you discover your optimal dose by starting with 20mcg and then increasing the dose by 20mcg every day until you get to your optimum tolerance level. This is the level just before the one where your body reacts adversely to Clen.
- Like all Clenbuterol dosages, you must make sure that your dosage is taken in a short burst cycle. That is, in order to make sure that you do not develop a tolerance for Clen, you need to take a break of two to three weeks after going through a dosage cycle of the same period.
How Safe Is Clenbuterol?
Clenbuterol was originally designed for use on horses with respiratory problems because, primarily, it is a bronchodilator. This makes it illegal for human use in some countries. However, research chemical labs that buy Clenbuterol can legally sell it as long as it not to be used on humans.
It is important to note that although it wasn’t created for humans, an overwhelming majority of people who have used it or who are using it have not experienced any problems. Though there have been some reported side effects, the key to avoiding this is to find your right dosage and avoid using it for too long.
Because Clenbuterol isn’t created for human use and is illegal in some countries, there are many scam websites looking to make a quick buck by selling fake or dangerous versions of Clen. Before buying Clenbuterol from a vendor, you need to be absolutely certain of the authenticity of the supplier.